Tuesday 11 August 2009

A couple more things to add to my wish list...

Do you ever get days at work where you work flat our for a bit and then need to reward yourself with a diet coke from the canteen and a little rest? This was me this afternoon, so after putting the world to rights with my colleague I spent a happy little ten minutes or so browsing the Graham & Green website. I do love their stuff, even though some of it is quite pricey. I'd like to add these two little things to yesterday's wish list -

These lovely, lovely mirrored butterflies - so cute.



And also one of these pouffes. We really need to sort out extra seating in our lounge. With a three seater sofa and a one chair as soon as we have more than one guest we're either sitting in a row (not conducive to great chats) or otherwise someone is sitting rather awkwardly on one of our wooden dining room chairs. One of these pouffes would mean that an extra (albeit small) person could be accommodated!



Subscribe to Thrifty Stylish Home by email

2 comments:

  1. I have a total crush on those poufs (sp?)! I want a whole passel of pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... Aren't they GORGEOUS. I think if I had a few of them I would just lounge around drinking lots of tea and chatting to friends in a chilled out, zen-like way!

    ReplyDelete