Thursday 11 June 2009

More pictures...This time graffiti

I always like looking out for cool graffiti, and actually at the moment I keep trying to remember to take my camera with me when I go to work because every day on the way to the tube I pass a stencil of a pigeon on a white wall that looks very funky. What I have taken a photo of is this rather cute ‘love’ image that's on a wall in a park near our house. We’ve got it on a canvas, I’ve recently got a black and white one printed and put it in a black frame for a friend’s anniversary present and I’ve also made a couple of wedding cards out of the same image. I wonder who the artist is!!



One of he most famous graffiti artists is of course Banksy, and I love this copy that I bought from a stall in Spitalfields Market - http://www.visitspitalfields.com. It came in this cool frame, which I think looks great alongside our arco style lamp. And, a mere £25. Bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment